HL2 Deathmatch: How to spawn with a different weapon than the GG?
Thomas Adams
2004-12-28 13:14:26 UTC
Hello

In HL2 Deathmatch I'd like to spawn with a different weapon than the
Gravity Gun. Is this possible? Which setting did I miss until now, then?

thanks,
~T.
crusty
2004-12-28 17:05:20 UTC
Post by Thomas Adams
In HL2 Deathmatch I'd like to spawn with a different weapon than the
Gravity Gun. Is this possible? Which setting did I miss until now, then?
cl_defaultweapon "weapon_physcannon" is the default command.

"weapon_smg1" for mg
"weapon_pistol" for peashooter
"weapon_frag" for nades

HTH,
crusty
Thomas Adams
2004-12-28 20:32:58 UTC
Post by crusty
Post by Thomas Adams
In HL2 Deathmatch I'd like to spawn with a different weapon than the
Gravity Gun. Is this possible? Which setting did I miss until now, then?
cl_defaultweapon "weapon_physcannon" is the default command.
"weapon_smg1" for mg
"weapon_pistol" for peashooter
"weapon_frag" for nades
HTH,
crusty
Thanks a lot. That's a whole different game for me now. Great!

~T.